Unit 5/20 The Crescent, Inverloch, VIC, 3996
‘The Crescent’ is in a great location and only a 2 min walk to the shops and beach.
This wonderfully appointed 2 storey-3bdrm townhouse in Inverloch is privately owned and styled with comfort in mind.
The layout of this Inverloch house is great for a large family holidaying together or a group of friends looking for some R&R. It can sleep up to 8 but even at full capacity everyone still retains their own space to spread out and relax in.
* Pet friendly - small to medium dogs only. Must be outside at all times and allowed to sleep in the garage at night. $30 Pet Fee applies.
- Master bedroom – King bed, ensuite with shower and toilet, split system, private balcony with cafe table and chairs (the morning croissant and coffee hideaway!) & a plasma TV.
- Main living room – Split system, Coonara electric fireplace, TV, CD player and stereo with MP3 connection.
- A balcony off the dining area with a Weber BBQ and table & chairs.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with a large dinner table for 8.
- Induction cook top, Blanco oven, coffee machine, water filter, dishwasher, microwave.
- 4 breakfast bar stools at the island bench
- Bedroom 2 – Queen bed, built in robes, abundant cupboard space.
- Bedroom 3 – Tri bunk with double on bottom and single on top and a single trundle bed, built in robes.
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower. Adjacent to this is a powder room with toilet.
- Second living area with TV, Play station 3, ample books and games. This is a perfect spot to curl up when the sun streams in and enjoy your book.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Extra features to note:
* Free Wi-Fi, IPod dock and Play station 3
*All bedrooms have extra blankets and warm doonas.
* Linen and towels supplied. Please bring your own Beach Towels.
* Complimentary High chair and Port a cot available
There is a double lock up garage which can fit 2 cars or a small boat and car. There is also a fully enclosed backyard which is great for the kids to play in.
Pricing is subject to change, highlighted are three key areas, based on 6 persons. Our rates are based on twin share. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance and for the use of additional bedrooms.
- Off Peak $230 (March - Sep , excludes Public Holidays, peak periods and special events.)
- Shoulder $280 (Sep - Dec , excludes Public Holidays, peak periods and special events.)
- Peak $400 (Dec - Jan , excludes Public Holidays, peak periods and special events.)
*min stay and T&C's apply.
- 3 double and 2 single
*Please note: Double bed may refer to King, Queen or Double sized bed. The breakdown of Double is outlined below.
Property Double Bed Types
- 1 Double
- 1 Queen
- 1 King
- 3 bedrooms
- Grand two-storey residence
- Double lockup garage with internal access
- Full enclosed property with outdoor entertaining area with BBQ
- Perfect location with Beach 300 metres
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Stand alone property
- Fully self contained
- Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Modern Appliances
- Cleaning supplies
- CD Player
- Flat screen television
- Full Laundry
- Front load washing
- Clothes Dryer
- Outdoor Dining Table
- Cafe Table
- Port a Cot
- High Chair
- Non Smoking
- No Pets Allowed
- Games and books
- Double Garage Parking
- Bush Walks
- Family Beach and swimming
- Museums and galleries
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Phillip Island Circuit Events
- Business Functions
- Large Groups
- Multiple Families
|"Cleanliness and range of facilities, including stairgates and high chair. The owners really had thought of everything."|
|"Three professional adult male guests visiting for major event in the area. Property exceeded expectations and website photos & descriptions. All thought it was spacious, clean, exceptionally well presented."|
|"An absolutely beautiful property. It was well equipped, beautifully presented and very clean. An easy walk into town and to the inlet beach. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family."|
|"We were delighted with this modern and well equipped home. From board games, DVD's to various laundry and kitchen supplies, we were pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to feel at home. The design of the house is superb, allowing two families or a large family the space they require. Thanks also for the thoughtful toiletries in bathrooms - everything and more! We'd like to come back to Inverloch in the Summer and I'll be upset if we can't book here again. Thanks once again."|
|"The property was spotlessly clean, ideally located and extremely well appointed. We would definitely stay there again. Also we had a young child who was still having her morning nap at the appointed check out time and this was happily worked around by the cleaner and we were not made to feel like we had to 'rush out'. Thanks"|
|Michelle & David Orrock|
|"This home has everything you need and more for a relaxing holiday. The weather wasn't great while we were in Inverloch, but there were plenty of DVDs, games, books, etc to keep everyone entertained while it rained all day! The kitchen has a wonderful amount of everything you need - cups, plates, cooking utensils, cleaning liquids, high chair, etc, so you don't need to bring anything with you. The home was very clean and well maintained. Would recommend this property. "|
|"It really is a wonderful property and a lot of thought went into making our stay there as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We would also like to commend you for your excellent service, we knew exactly what was happening at all times and everything was carried out in a prompt and efficient manner. Let me say again how delighted we were to stay at this property and thank you and the owners for a great stay. "|
|"We were all very impressed with the quality and cleanliness of the apartment. Thank you"|
|"Thanks for letting us the inverloch holiday home. It was perfect and the family really loved their stay. Cheers! David"|
|"Convenient location, exactly what we needed for an important weekend. Lots of space and well equipped with everything we needed. Very comfortable, thanks for the great stay!"|
|"What a great property and central location, with walking distance to the main shopping strip and the beach. With ample room and a well equipped kitchen even with cling wrap. A lot of thought has gone into this property."|
|"We really enjoyed our stay. Lovely house, very clean and spacious. Lots of fun board games and wine on arrival. Would stay again!"|