Rejuvenate Stays Govt. imposed travel restrictions Guidelines/Policies More Info

Getting connected

Looking for a WiFi hotspot or wanting to use your mobile phone? 

How Can I Access The Internet?

We understand how important being able to access the internet is when away from home. All of our inner city properties have WiFi included for free with your stay.

For our Coastal and Regional properties; please check their individual property listing as most do but there are a few exceptions.

There are various cafes that offer free WiFi or you can ask at the public library as most offer it as a free service.

Mobile Phone Coverage?

Cellular coverage in inner Melbourne is reliable and covered by most networks. There are a number of shops that sell domestic sim cards if you would like to have a local number during your stay.

In regional areas the best coverage is provided by Telstra however they do tend to be a bit more expensive than their competitors. The second best coverage is provided by Optus.

The major phone companies are:

  • Tesltra
  • Optus
  • Vodafone
  • Virgin Mobile

Before deciding which phone company works best for you, please speak to them as this is just general information and we are not endorsing one company over another.

Will My Electrical Appliance Work In Australia?

Australia runs on a 220-240 Volts system, so if you are coming from a country such as the U.S. where they run on a 110-120 volt system you will need a power adapter as well as a voltage converter.

If your country runs on the same voltage system as Australia then you will only need a power adapter.